1. I understand that in scheduling sessions, I will be held personally and financially responsible for all appointments and/ or additional fee's that may be incurred during the course of my visit at The Wind Institute of Healing & Meditative Arts.
2. Please note that our therapists work on commission only and all services are By Appointment. So out of respect for our therapists and our clients we request that appointment changes be made with at least a 24 hour notice. Contact MUST be made with us directly, please do NOT E-mail requests or cancellations. "No Shows" and Late Cancellations may be held financially responsible for up to 100% of their scheduled visit.
3. NEW CLIENTS: We understand that circumstances may not allow you to appear for your appointment, however, please keep in mind, appointments may only be changed twice, after which either no more appointments will be scheduled or advanced payment will be required on ALL appointments and will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
4. Clients cancelling or rescheduling more than twice within a 3 month period may interfere with their wellness plans and will be required to start their treatments (and fee schedules) from the beginning. Clients may also be subject to fee's as outlined in number 2.
5. Clients who appear late for their appointments may be seen for the remaining time of their appointment at the therapist's discretion, but will be charged for the full scheduled session.
6. We gladly accept CASH, CHECKS, MASTER CARD, VISA, AMEX, DISCOVER and PAYPAL at this time and payment is due at the time services are rendered.
7. Returned or NSF checks will result in a charge of $35.00 and loss of check acceptance privileges.
8. NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES will be made under any circumstances on any service or product. For health and safety reasons, we can not accept any returns or exchanges. We appreciate you shopping with us, but please choose your items carefully. Trained Staff are always happy to answer questions and full information is carefully included on our website for online shoppers.
9. The Therapists and Instructors of The Wind Institute reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service at any time and for any reason with out notice and is not obligated to disclose an explanation for his or her decision.
10. Neither The Wind Institute nor its staff members can be responsible for the outcome of any session. Reiki and Energetic Therapy sessions are intended for relaxation purposes only. These sessions are not intended to be used for diagnostic purposes, nor to replace or under mind standard medical treatment by licensed medical practitioners. The therapeutic benefits and effects related to Reiki and other natural methods are still being researched and have not been proven or disproven. The effects of Reiki are determined by the client's willingness and level of dedication as well their ability to accept responsibility for their own healing. Reiki and energetic therapies are not for everyone. Any other benefits or results should be graciously appreciated. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you on your path to wellness.
11. Our Therapists and Instructors have met all requirements for their position according to current guidelines. We also consider it our personal mission to continue to expand ourselves by participating in further course studies as they become available.
12. The Wind Institute accepts Clients ages 18 years and older, or younger with signed parental consent.
*The use of these tools, techniques or theories is not a substitute for standard medical treatments, nor do they intend to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have an illness or medical condition, we suggest you seek professional medical attention and consult your health care provider before undertaking any form of therapy. Thank you for understanding.